Allison Lind Interiors is an interior design firm that does things a little differently. We don’t just design spaces. We create connections between people and their space. Everyone has a style, and knowing yours is as important to us as the space itself. So we’ll start by getting to know you, your must-haves, and perhaps an always-wanted, or two. And from there we’ll create a space we know you’ll love. Not just because it’s beautiful.
But because it’s yours.
• A journalism career led Allison to be the head stylist for a high-end interiors magazine, designing spaces for the glossy pages.
• An avid animal lover, she volunteers with assorted rescue organizations and is most often found side-by-side with her rescue pup Frankie.
• She previously worked as the undercover Ty Pennington (of "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition") designing and styling interiors for his magazine under his guise.
• Considers her biggest failure her inability to snap her fingers.
• Kelly Ripa was her first celebrity client; Mark Steines (former host of Entertainment Tonight) quickly followed.
• Formed her own design firm on a whim when a potential client reached out after seeing her magazine work and requested she design their $3 million three-bedroom condo.
• Would love to learn Italian, but primarily so she could say the phrase "la dolce vita" with authenticity.
Meet Team NYC: Taylor + Yashlie
• Taylor attended the University of Rhode Island, but was distracted by art history and the scenery of New England’s beaches, so she ventured to Florence, Italy, and attended Accademia Italiana, an international fine arts university with recognized programs in interior and product design.
• After graduating, she began working with Allison Lind Interiors as a summer intern, but quickly proved that she was worth holding onto and was promptly promoted to design assistant.
• From travel to snowboarding to dining her way through Manhattan to handling every client task we give her with ease, we’re certain she never sleeps.
• From ballerina to roller blade competitor, Yashlie changed her career path to interior design by attending the New York School of Interior Design (NYSID), graduating in 2013.
• An excellent eye for the details – she even has a love for nail art, and on any given day her fingers are likely to jazz up ever space she enters.
• If she ever goes missing, send the authorities to the decorators building where she’ll likely be covered in her favorite textiles.
Meet Team Seattle: Jordyn
• Born and raised in the PNW, and a life-long lover of interiors, Jordyn began her path to design as a young girl spending her weeknights watching HGTV and rearranging the furniture in her childhood home.
• Jordyn began working for Allison Lind Interiors as an intern while she was a senior at Seattle Pacific University, getting her BFA in Interior Design and a minor in Entrepreneurship, and has now become a full-time design assistant for the team!
• In true Seattle fashion, she is obsessed with coffee -- a day for her doesn’t start until she’s had her coffee!
• When she’s not designing spaces, Jordyn spends most of her time behind the lens of a camera; from weddings to portraits, she does it all!
What are clients are saying...
Press + Features
Tribeca Loft Home Tour, Domino
25 No-Fail paint colors, The Nest
How to have fun with pattern, Seattle Met
Genius hidden TV, Domino.com
How to work with an interior designer, Parachute Home
How to decorate a kid's bedroom that you'll want too, Refinery 29
How to nail an aesthetic that's all your own, Refinery 29
Small Room Decorating magazine
Budget Decorating magazine
Remodeling & Makeovers magazine
Ty Pennington at Home magazine
Walls, Windows & Floors magazine
Woman's Day magazine
Seattle Homes & Lifestyles magazine
HGTV Fresh Faces of Design 2015, 2016 and 2017 Nominee
Best of Houzz | Service, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
One of The LuxPad Interiors Experts